Rich Kids Rentals Concierge Leasing Program
- Prospective Client Shall Receive a Call within 24 hours to Assess Leasing Requirements, Needs, and Timelines.
- During the initial Assessment, A member of the Rich Kids rentals team will discuss the current rental Market, expectations, financial preparation, and any other questions one might have regarding the program. we strive to create the perfect synergy between housing needs and lifestyle.
- Prior to commencement of leasing service, client shall sign a rich kids concierge agreement and pay a $1000 concierge fee for premium leasing services.
- Concierge Fee Includes:
- 2 full days of showings with a minimum of 10 property visits (this is at minimum and can be spread over 2 days) within a 45 day time period from date of agreement. Lease properties can be procured from any source: Listing services, Craigslist, Broker MLS, Drive By Signs. days can be concurrent or can be spread over two separate days. more options often equates to better value and can significantly reduce the time it takes to find a new home.
- At the client’s request, in depth neighborhood and lifestyle tours can be included. Being new to a city like Los angeles can be a bit overwhelming. while we hunt for the perfect home, we can also incorporate the desired lifestyle to go with it.
- Negotiations and paperwork completion on all broker listed properties.
- Contract review and guidance for all non broker affiliated properties.
- Moving and packing Recommendations.
- Reference guide for quick and easy utility set up specific to property location.
Please follow this link if you would like to avail of these services.